Instruction for presenters
- As previously announced, all accepted papers at PIMRC 2022 will be required to provide an Oral Presentation in live sessions.
- In the technical sessions, presentations should be in a maximum of 14 minutes, this duration will allow for 4 minutes of live questions.
- For the special sessions and workshops, please follow special session and workshop organizers about the duration of presentations.
- Live sessions will be run through Zoom. Zoom URL will be available in Whova. We will announce the details about Whova one week before the conference.
- Speakers are invited to enter their sessions 15 minutes before the starting times to test their videos and mics.
- On the Whova platform, attendees can explore and attend 6 different types of sessions:
- Keynotes (LIVE)
- Panels (LIVE)
- Special Sessions (LIVE)
- Technical Sessions (LIVE)
- Track 1: PHY & Fundamentals
- Track 2: Networking and MAC
- Track 3: Practical and Experimental Systems
- Track 4: Applications, Platforms, and Business
- Workshops (LIVE)
- Tutorials (LIVE)
- In addition, recorded PIMRC keynotes will be published on the event website shortly after the conference.