The PIMRC 2022 Workshop on Native-AI in Wireless Networks will take place on 15th September 2022 Virtual Conference. This half-day workshop aims to bring together practitioners and researchers from both academia and industry for discussions and technical presentations on fundamental and practically relevant questions related to the many challenges arising from Native AI paradigm. It will be composed of a technical session, And two invited talks from renowned researchers of the field. In line with such objectives, original contributions are solicited in topics of interest including, but not limited to, the following:
- Concept, architectures, theories, and applications of native-AI in wireless networks;
- Distributed learning architectures empowered by wireless networks;
- Theory for communications and distributed AI/ML;
- Source coding for native-AI wireless networks
- Transmission technologies for native-AI wireless networks;
- Radio resource management for native-AI wireless networks;
- Multi-agent reinforcement learning for and supported by native-AI wireless networks;
- Privacy preservation and secure data sharing schemes;
- AI/ML empowered communications mechanisms.
- AI/ML empowered semantic and goal-oriented communications;
- AI/ML empowered radio environment sensing and decision making;
- Efficient/scalable neural network architectures and training algorithms for wireless communications;
- Low Precision hardware implementation.
- Machine learning for wireless networks.
Merouane Debbah (Technology Innovation Institute, UAE)
Ebtesam Almazrouei (Technology Innovation Institute, UAE)
Workshop TPC Co-Chairs
Walid Saad (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA)
Daniel Benevides da Costa (Technology Innovation Institute, UAE)
Papers should follow IEEE PIMRC 2022 Workshop Guidelines – Submission Format
All papers will be submitted through EDAS, and all accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Paper Submission Deadline:
17 June, 2022 Extended to 30 June, 2022
8 July, 2022 Extended to 22 July, 2022
1 August, 2022 Extended to 8 August, 2022
Workshop Date: 12 September, 2022